The use of multi channel systems for broadcasting and distribution is increasing, 2-channel speaker systems are becoming more and more popular. Meanwhile, TV speakers have become thinner and smaller, making it more difficult to reproduce the sound quality required for an immersive realistic experience.
Our audio solutions address these issues. Socionext has been creating acoustics software IP through the development of various types of products. With our proprietary acoustics software IP solutions, we will solve a wide range of sound-related problems without the use of expensive audio equipment.
*: ForteArt is a trademark of Socionext Inc.
Audio solutions with a long and successful track record selling in the global market
- Used in digital TVs, Blu-ray Disc™ recorders, game software, and other products from famous manufacturers
- Can be applied to a wide range of products, including smartphones, tablets, and notebook computers
Solutions that can be quickly installed even on existing products that have already been developed
- Can be supported with only the software
- No need to add DSP or modify hardware
Solutions for diverse sound-related problems in various products
- Provides surround sounds even for mobile devices where there is little space between speakers
- Contributes to improved sound quality issues and reduces the cost of speakers
- Enhanced audio feature to help with those with hearing impairment.
Example 3D Audio Solutions
- 3D Surround Sound for Entertainment Systems and Digital Signage
- 3D Surround Sound for In-Vehicle Systems
- Bass Boost Technology
- TV Sound Enhancement to Aid Hearing
*These solutions are provided as software IP. Custom tuning of IP for specific product is also available. Contact us for more information.