We offer various analog macros (ADC/DAC temperature sensor touch panel AFE DCDC LDO) to help our customers develop SoCs for challenging applications such as communication, image processing, sensors and control systems.
- All macros silicon verified.
- Implemented on many custom SoCs with records of volume production.
Our various data converter macros address the need for low power consumption and small area, with various process technologies.
Various data converters
High-speed SAR type ADC
- Lowest power consumption in the world within the same class (1/10 of the conventional level)
- 10bit/12bit resolution, 50MS/s, 200MS/s conversion rates
- Can replace existing pipeline-type ADC in the mobile communication field
ΔΣ type ADC
- Applicable to 16bit - 24bit resolution.
- Power consumption of 0.84mW with the high precision of SINAD 85dB
- Optimal for analog signal conversion for various sensors
1.2V 10bit 50MS/s high-speed SAR type ADC
ΔΣ type DAC
- Applicable 16bit - 24bit resolution.
- SINAD 90dB.
- Can be used for audio output applications in various electric products.
We provide a stereo codec (ADC + DAC) and mixed-signal front-end for high-quality audio applications.
- Line inputs: 2 channels each of stereo/mono, and 2 channels of mic input
- 1 channel of stereo headphone output
- ADC capable of SNR 90dB and DAC SNR 95dB
Our power-management macros enable the single-power-supply development SoCs require, with various process technologies.
- DC-DC converter for large-current-supply applications (switching regulator).
- LDO for low-noise, power-supply applications (linear regulator).
With low power consumption and small area, our temperature sensors with a built-in, high-precision ΔΣ ADC enable the chip temperature to be measured at multiple points. The sensors can be used in voltage or frequency-control applications where the chip temperature needs to be maintained below the specified value.
Our touchscreen AFE supports 4-wire resistive film touchscreen panels. This AFE, which has a built-in driver circuit for operating resistive films, supports the touch-position detection, pen-pressure detection and pen-interrupt functions. 12bit/10bit SAR ADC is used for detection operation to allow for highly precise measurements.