Because of our comprehensive license agreement with ARM, our customers can select the most suitable ARM core from the vast lineup to meet their requirements.
We provide the most suitable ARM cores for custom SoC for a wide range of markets such as microcontrollers, embedded equipment, and application equipment.
These ARM cores are available on all process technologies that Socionext offers.
The use of the SNAPs (Socionext ARM-based SoC Platform) reduces time and risks in the development ARM-core-based SoCs.
ARM® Core-based Reference Designs
- Development of custom SoCs based on the verified reference designs, greatly reducing design and verification time
- Reference designs optimized to each ARM core
- Superior extensibility and high customizability
- Test benches, simulation environments, and sample boot codes provided
- Available on all process technologies
ARM® Core-based Prototyping Environment
- SoC prototyping environment combining our original ARM evaluation chip and FPGA
- Hardware-system-operation verification, performance evaluation and advanced software development
- ARM11-based (ARM926 and ARM946 mounted) and Cortex-A9 based (Cortex-M3 and Cortex-R4F mounted) custom SoC prototyping boards
- Rapid start-up of a prototyping environment made possible by using a prototyping kit (FPGA reference design, evaluation chip simulation model, etc.) prepared for each prototyping board.
SNAPs are closely linked with the Cedar® design service, and achieve first-time-perfect operation of custom SoCs.