We will be showcasing advanced SoC designs and solutions during DesignCon 2020 at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA on Jan. 28 – Jan. 30.
Socionext will also have a few speaking sessions at DesignCon –
• Wednesday, Jan 29th at 2PM Ballroom A – Dan Lambalot, Director of Engineering at SNA, along with Micron and Cadence Design Systems, will present "Designing Next Generation Memory Interfaces: Modeling, Analysis, and Tips"
• Thursday, Jan 30th at 3PM Ansys Booth 745 – Dan Lambalot will present "Modelling and measurement correlation for a 112Gbps package + PCB using HFSS and SIWave with HFSS regions"
• Thursday, Jan 30th at 4:30pm Ansys Booth 745 - Takafumi Shimada, Electromagnetic Analysis Specialist at SNI, will present "Automating the Multi-Physics Simulation Process for LSI-Package-Board"
Click here for more information.
Schedule a private meeting and demo with our team of experts – and be sure to visit our Booth #1234 for a chance to win one of the great prizes we will giving away at the show.
Highlights of Socionext Demos at DesignCon
Demos will include 56G-PAM4 SerDes, utilizing our ultra-high-speed ADC & DAC technology, and high-end packaging solutions. Here’s a peek at what we have planned:
- High-Performance Signal Integrity - We will showcase our high-performance, energy-efficient edge server with AI accelerator delivering powerful parallel processing performance for video processing and image recognition. This video management system is optimized for facial and object recognition ideal for surveillance and security applications.
- Data Center112Gbps+ SerDes - Our 112G SerDes technology demo will highlight how cloud service providers can accommodate ever-growing data center traffic with our high-speed signaling solutions for chip-to-module, chip-to-chip, and board-to-board communications.
- Next Generation Host Interface PCIe Gen5 - Socionext will demonstrate PCIe Gen5 technology for bridging the IO gap between Server CPUs and the host bus adapters that create the 400G network.
- Advanced Packaging - We will also demo our advanced “Chip-Package-PCB co-design” methodology developed to help companies quickly and cost-effectively deliver high-quality, high-performance, multi-die packaging and RF/mmWave solutions.
Other product categories include:
- Design Tools
- Electronic Components
- Hardware Design Tools
- Hardware IP/Cores
- System Boards/PCBs
Meet Us at DesignCon 2020
Submit the form below to meet with our team of experts at the show.