The SC1810 features state-of-the-art functions and performance for in-vehicle graphics display applications such as digital clusters, central HMI and surround-view-systems.
In addition to its high resolution graphics capability with improved 3-D image processing performance which is five times more than that of the company’s previous products, the SoC is also capable of handling 6 channels Full HD video inputs and 3 channels of Full HD display outputs, enabling variety of input and output controls.
The SoC realizes "Integrated HMI (Human Machine Interface) system" which manages various information from inside and outside the car and controls multiple displays, with higher definition and image quality.
Furthermore, the SC1810 is equipped with a proprietary "Vision Processor Unit (VPU)", which is compliant with the computer vision API OpenVX, developed by the standardization organization Khronos Group.
The SC1810 VPU includes the world's first OpenVX compliant hardware accelerator, as well as programmable data parallel accelerator, enabling advanced image recognition and other advanced functions at high speed and low power consumption.
- Quad ARM® Cortex™ A9 MPCore™
- ARM® Neon™ SIMD Engine
- 3D Engine (OpenGL® ES 3.1) ‘POWERVR 8XE
- Socionext SEERIS Capture/Graphics/Display Engines
- Socionext Vision Processor
- DDR3-1866; DDR3L-1600, 16/32/64 bus width
- 3 Independent Display controller
- 6 Independent Video Capture Units
- Multi-format Decoder Full-HD: 6x30fps or 2x60fps
- Multi-format Encoder Full-HD: 2x60fps
- Motion JPEG Decoder Full-HD 6x30fps
- Standard I/O: UART, SPI, USB, Ethernet AVB etc.
- Automotive I/F: MediaLB® (3-/6-Pin), CAN
- 28nm CMOS; FCBGA-1024; 0.8 pitch
FACTSHEET: SC1810x - ARM® Core Based Processors
SC1810x Block Diagram
- AR3-134 (SD support)
- AR3-113 (HD support)
- AR3-103 (Full feature)