This is a notice to the general public that some unscrupulous entities are fraudulently representing themselves as employees, representatives, agents of Socionext and its associated/group companies, Theses unknown parties act with the intent to cheat the prospective job seekers and are fraudulently offering jobs online through certain websites or through telephone calls or by issuing fake offer letters and also soliciting them to deposit some amount in certain bank accounts. These people are not authorized to use the name, trademark, domain name and logo of Socionext.
Further, Socionext does not ask, solicit, or accept any monies in any form from the candidates, job applicants, potential job seekers, who have applied or wish to apply to us, whether online or otherwise as a pre-employment requirement. Socionext bears no responsibility for amounts being deposited/ withdrawn therefrom in response to such fake offers.
Socionext does not:
- Send job offers from free email services like Gmail, Yahoo mail, etc.;
- Request payment of any kind from prospective job seekers or candidates for employment;
- Authorize anyone to collect money or arrive at any monetary arrangement in return for a job at Socionext;
- Socionext avails certain recruitment services through professional recruitment agencies. Even in those cases, offers are always made directly by Socionext and not by any third parties.
- Socionext strongly recommends that the potential jobseekers should not respond to such fake solicitations, in any manner;
- Socionext will not be responsible to anyone acting on an employment offer not directly made by Socionext;
- Anyone making an employment offer in return for money or who is not authorized by Socionext;
- Socionext reserves the right to take legal action, including criminal action, against such individuals/entities;
Socionext follows a formal recruitment process through its own HR department and applications are evaluated by its HR department through pre-defined processes.
If you receive any unauthorized, suspicious or fraudulent offers or interview call, please write an email us at [email protected]
We state that we have already lodged complaints with legal authorities about the said fraudulent actions. We shall not accept any liability towards the representation made in any fraudulent communication or its consequences, and such fraudulent communication shall not be treated as any kind of offer or representation by Socionext or its group companies and affiliates.