PLEASE READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE.
Socionext America Inc. ("SNA") is pleased to provide the information on this website. You may print copies of the information for your personal use, store the files on your computer for personal use, and reference this website from your own reference. SNA retains copyright on and to all text and graphics. You may not distribute text or graphics to others without the express written consent of SNA. SNA reserves all other rights.
Product and service names profiled herein are trademarks of SNA. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
The information, text, graphics, and links provided herein are provided by SNA as a convenience to its customers. SNA does not warrant the accuracy, or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links and other items contained on this website or any other website. SNA reserves the right to make changes to any products or services described herein at any time without notice. SNA makes no commitment to update the Information on this website.
The contract samples in this website are merely illustrative materials for self-educational purposes only. SNA does not endorse any of the samples presented on this site. They are not recommendations, but rather samples of the types of contractual clauses and general conditions used in actual contracts. Readers who utilize a sample do so at their own risk and are strongly advised to consult relevant legal experts in their country prior to taking any action related to such samples.
THE AGREEMENT SAMPLES ARE NOT LEGAL ADVICE. DO NOT USE AGREEMENT SAMPLES AS-IS. YOU SHOULD HAVE YOUR AGREEMENT REVIEWED AND APPROVED BY A QUALIFIED ATTORNEY AT LAW BEFORE USING IT. SOCIONEXT AMERICA INC. IDEADBOX ACCEPTS NO LIABILITY FOR THE EFFECTIVENESS OF ANY AGREEMENT FOR YOUR PURPOSES.
User generated content published on this website reflects the views of those users and not the opinion or views of SNA, nor does it constitute legal or other professional advice on any subject matter.
THE CONTENTS ON THIS WEBSITE OR THE SUBSITES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTIES' RIGHTS. SNA DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE CONTENTS ARE ERROR-FREE. SNA WILL USE REASONABLE EFFORTS TO PLACE ACCURATE AND UP-TO-DATE INFORMATION ON THIS WEBSITE, BUT MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ITS ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND/OR TIMELINESS. SNA IS NOT LIABLE FOR DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE, OR OTHER DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ECONOMIC LOSSES, LOST PROFITS, LOST REVENUES, OR LOST DATA) ARISING OUT OF THE ACCESS TO OR INABILITY TO ACCESS TO THIS WEBSITE, OR ANY LINKED SITES, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Ownership of Information
Information is copyrighted and is protected by worldwide copyright laws and treaty provisions. Information, other content, or any party of the site may not be copied, reproduced, modified, published, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way, without SNA's prior written consent. Except as expressly provided herein, SNA and its suppliers do not grant any express or implied right to you under any patents, copyrights, trademarks, trade secret information, and/or other proprietary rights. Other rights may be granted to you by SNA in writing or incorporated elsewhere in the Information. Under no circumstances will you acquire any ownership rights or other interest in any Information or Content by or through your use of this site.
U.S. Government Restricted Rights
The Information on this site is provided with "RESTRICTED RIGHTS". Use, duplication, or disclosure by the Government is subject to restrictions as set forth in FAR 52.227-14 and DFAR 252.227-7013 et seq. or its successor. Use of the Information by the Government constitutes acknowledgment of SNA's proprietary rights in the Information.
Any material, information or other communication you transmit or post to this Site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary ("Communications"). SNA will have no obligations with respect to the Communications. SNA and its designees will be free to copy, disclose, distribute, incorporate and otherwise use the Communications and all data, images, sounds, text, and other things embodied therein for any and all commercial or non-commercial purposes. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from this website any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, or other material that would violate any law. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting into or on the site any information in violation of any other party’s copyright or intellectual property rights.
This website is controlled by SNA from its offices within the United States of America. SNA makes no representation with respect to Information on this website accessed from territories where its content is illegal or prohibited. Those who choose to access this site from other locations do so at their own risk and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws. You may not use or export the Information in violation of U.S. export laws and regulations. Any claim relating to the Information shall be governed by the laws of the State of California without reference to its conflict of laws provisions. The parties specifically disclaim the U.N. Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods.
Right to Regulate & Legal Compliance
SNA has the right, but no obligation, to monitor the website and to disclose any Information necessary to operate the website, to protect SNA, SNA customers, and SNA’s direct or indirect licensors, affiliates, or other contributors to the website (other than SNA) (“Others”), and to comply with legal obligations or governmental requests. SNA reserves the right to refuse to post or to remove any Information on the website, in whole or in part, for any reason. Users agree to comply with all governmental laws, statutes, ordinances, and regulations (including unfair competition, anti-discrimination or false advertising) regarding use of this website.
SNA's trademarks may be used publicly only with written permission from SNA. Fair use of SNA's trademarks in advertising and promotion of SNA products requires proper acknowledgment.
We at Socionext America Inc. (“SNA”) are committed to respecting your privacy and recognize your need for appropriate protection of personally identifiable information you share with us, such as your name, address, or e-mail address ("Personal Data").
In general, you can visit our website at http://socionextus.com without revealing any Personal Data. We track the Internet address of the domains from which people visit us and analyze this data for trends and statistics, but the individual user remains anonymous and the tracked data does not include your Personal Data.
We may send "cookies" to your computer. Cookies are identifiers that include unique characters, but unless you input your Personal Data onto our website you cannot be identified and remain anonymous. You can set most browsers to tell you when you are sent a cookie and to refuse to receive it.
If you choose to be added to SNA’s mailing list, then you will receive e-mails from us informing you about product updates. You can decide to be taken off of SNA’s mailing list at any time.
- Location & Interpretation. The language in this Agreement shall be interpreted as to its fair meaning and not strictly for or against any party.
- Equitable Relief. You acknowledge that any breach by you of the provisions of the Agreement will cause irreparable damage to SNA or Others and that a remedy at law will be inadequate. Therefore, in addition to any and all other legal or equitable remedies, SNA and Others will be entitled to injunctive relief for any breach of this Agreement.
- Severability. In the event that any of the provisions of this Agreement shall be held by a court or other tribunal of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable, such provisions shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that this Agreement shall otherwise remain in full force and effect and enforceable.
- d. Complete Integration. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and SNA pertaining to the subject matter hereof, and serves as an absolute integration thereof. You agree to review this Agreement prior to any use of this website, and each use of this website by you shall constitute and be deemed your unconditional acceptance of this Agreement. This Agreement may be prospectively modified by SNA, by posting a revised Agreement on the site.
- Termination. The Agreement may be terminated by either party, in its sole and absolute discretion, at any time and for any reason (with or without cause), with or without notice. If the Agreement is terminated, you agree to cease all use of SNA’s website and, upon request by SNA, to return all Information in your possession relating to the site, and all copies thereof.
- Survival of Certain Provisions. Any and all provisions or obligations contained in this Agreement which by their nature or effect are required or intended to be observed, kept or performed after termination of this Agreement, will survive the termination of this Agreement and remain binding upon and for the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assignees.
- Waiver. No delay or omission to exercise any right or remedy accruing to SNA upon any breach or default by you shall constitute a waiver by SNA of any breach or default.
- Headings. All article or section headings, or exhibit names, are for reference and convenience only and shall not be considered in the interpretation of the Agreement.
- No Agency. You and SNA are independent contractors, and no agency, partnership, joint venture, employee-employer or franchiser-franchisee relationship is intended or created by this Agreement.
- Conflicts. If this Agreement conflicts with a provision of any other contract between you and SNA relating to the site, the provision in such other Agreement shall govern.