Next Generation In-Vehicle Remote Display Controller supporting 2k resolution, High Dynamic Range and suitable for Domain Architectures
The SC1701BH5-100 features further evolved functions and performance for in-vehicle graphics display applications, supporting F-HD (2k) displays. The controller is capable of driving TCON-less displays by its integrated TCON function. To support that, the device is capable of receiving a video stream over one video link. Its future-proof design supports through its video link receiver up to 6 Gbps uncompressed or equivalent to 14 Gbps compressed video data by utilising VESA DSC compression method. The built-in HDCP decryption technology enables Video Content protection allowing high value content for a richer user experience.
The built-in Socionext SEERIS™ Graphics Processor provides 2D rendering with Deep Colour (30bpp) support through its entire pipeline. In addition it provides extended flexibility by its capture port through an OpenLDI input interface.
In addition it provides Protection against illegal access enhancing the security features and data integrity. The featured MII/Ethernet interface allows bidirectional communication to utilize the most of the capabilities provided by the APIX®3 protocol.
- 2k Resolution (1920 x 1080 @ 60Hz / 30bpp)
- Socionext SEERIS™ 2D Graphics Engine
- Display Controller and TCON integrated
- Signature Unit and Safety layer
- APIX®3 Rx up to 6 Gbps with HDCP 1.4
- Ethernet extension support through APIX®3
- VESA DSC decompression up to 3:1 ratio
- Display Output Interfaces (OpenLDI, miniLVDS, RSDS, TTL)
- Touch Controller connectivity and Audio Generator
- Wide range of peripherals for external connectivity
- Spread Spectrum Modulation to reduce EMI
- AEC-Q100 qualification
- Support for Automotive Safety and Integrity (ASIL B)
More information on
Automotive Graphic Display Controllers (HMI)
To request the following documents, please fill out the "Product Inquiry" form request below.
- Hardware Manual
- Register Description
- Evaluation Board Manual
- PCB Guideline