The MB86R2x GDC family combines the high-performance Cortex™-A9 MPCore ™ CPU with six video inputs and up to three display outputs, enabling the high-speed image processing of video data I/O from these interfaces.
The extended 2D graphics engine offers warping-on-fly. In combination with the 3D OpenGL® ES 2.0, the device offers highly flexible graphics processing. This highly integrated feature set is supported by x64 DDR3/3L bus width.
- ARM® Cortex™ A9 MPCore ™ (533MHz)
- ARM® Neon™ SIMD engine
- 3D engine (OpenGL® ES 2.0) ‘POWERVR SGX543-MP1’
- 2D engine
- DDR3/3L-800/1066, x16, x32, x64 bus width
- 3 Display controller (FPD, RGB) (2 Displ. (R25))
- 6 independent video capture units (3 Cap. (R25))
- Standard I/O: UART, SPI, USB, Ethernet AVB etc.
- Automotive I/F: CAN, MediaLB® (3-pPin)
Part Number Information
- MB86R24RBB-GSE1 FCBGA-676
- MB86R25RBB-GSE1 FCBGA-676