Milbeaut™ Image Processors
What is Milbeaut™?
Since its release in 2000, the Milbeaut line of image processors has established a wide-ranging track record in a host of applications, from digital SLR cameras to smartphone cameras.
Milbeaut™ Image Processor "MB86S22AA"
- Imaging processor Milbeaut M-7M Series "MB86S22AA" provides an ideal solution for high-resolution, high-performance image processing in digital SLRs and high-end compact digital cameras.
- Substantially building on the company's previous image processing algorithms, which boast a strong industry track record, the new chip enables roughly twice the processing performance of existing products.
- In terms of video processing, proprietary algorithms make it possible for H.264/AVC compression and decompression on full. HD 30p and 60i video.
- A new image processing algorithm with greatly improved optical correction capabilities
- Faster processing thanks to a newly developed Integrated Image Processor circuit
- Improved high dynamic range (HDR) photograph quality using a JPEG-HDR™ format developed by Dolby Laboratories.
- CPU: ARM Cortex-A5MP
- Maximum image processing speed equivalent to12fps at 24M pixels
- Hardware assist capable of feature extraction
- Improved lens correction, lens distortion correction, lens resolution correction
- Accelerated multi-frame operation
- High speed and intelligent bus arbitration
Milbeaut is a trademark of Socionext Inc.
company and product names mentioned herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies.